Since 1974, North American citizens have been protected from dangerous items in their homes by law. If a manufacturer has designed a dangerous product, they typically recall all those items and fix them for no extra charge.
The problem is that most often it’s up to you, the consumer, to find out whether your appliances are potential fire or safety hazards!
There’s a database online, but you would have to wade through 195 Million recalled items to find out if your dishwasher or air conditioner is a potential hazard. As a result, many of these dangerous appliances are still in homes across North America.
That’s why you need a RecallChek!
How it works:
Your Home Inspector will copy the model numbers of your built-in home appliances and heating and air conditioning systems.
- At RecallChek Headquarters, your model numbers are computer matched against millions of recalls using our Model Number Algorithm (MNA).
- At RecallChek issues a report within 48 hours, to both the inspector and you
- In the event of a potential recall, we inform home buyers:
1) the nature of the recall,
2) where the product was sold,
3) how to remedy the defect, and
4) how to get the item repaired or replaced in most cases – FREE!
Ensuring Home Owner Safety
Whether you are Buying or Selling a Home, It Just Makes Sense!